Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
i did not think to ask if it would be full oak.:(
I wouldn't worry too much about the construction of your cabinets. All the bells and whistles on a set of cabinets would have dropped your jaw at the cost. Take care of them and they will do the job just fine.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
we did find some great houses for 150k in some great areas. but the killer is the humidity with the heat.....

and not to thread jack but u have a sweet rawvatar!
yea i know what you mean, Somedays in the summer its soo HOT i wanna kill myself, but yea i love that rawvatar, he does nice work

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Time to finish the master bath

need some help, any and all ideas are welcome. looking to atleast install new sinks and cabinets.

this is what i have to work with:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I was in a friends new house just last week that has almost that exact same setup with the master bed and bath and closets. They where going to rip the marble off the fireplace, install a better mantle with columns and a lower hearth area that you could sit on in the bedroom side. Also do new marble on the bath side to match ther sinks (which had been already done in their case).

I'd say you're on the right track, basically: find a contractor you trust, pick the wood for the vanities and marble and away you go. I'd also look at redoing your mantles since the current ones are to short and just look tacked on... A good interior designer might be a real help here? Personally, my taste would be towards darker colors, and more architectural detail everywhere (though that will cost you).

41 - 57 of 57 Posts