Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was delivered to me saturday, all original, one owner, garaged 1967 pontiac lemans with 326. even has an 8 track still in the player, and it works. master cylinder has a leak so im going get a new one, and it needs a small piece for the a/c to work right.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
The Lemans was the less powerfull GTO, wasnt it? Or was it the predecessor?
Damn I need to refresh my knowladge about those classics!
What are your plans 4 it?
Thanks 4 sharing.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Nice!

Spent most of my high school years trolling around town in my buddy's '66 Lemans...battleship primer....loud-ass exhaust...aaahhh memories :lol:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Good Man! Nice car.... And I see the Corvette languishing in the background already being covered with "stuff"

Gotta get that one running too!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Sweet, Nothing like American Classic. Bring her back to life.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Lemans was the less powerfull GTO, wasnt it? Or was it the predecessor?
Damn I need to refresh my knowladge about those classics!
What are your plans 4 it?
Thanks 4 sharing.
this body came in 3 models, base was a tempest, then the le mans, then the GTO.

as for plans, im going to fight the urge and keep it completely original, im not touching it. the car did have some body work done on the quarters because my grandfather had a jack in the trunnk and it rolled back and forth putting dents in the 1/4's. well it was a lower end paint job and if you look close you can see some imperfections. so one day ill prolly have it repainted the original color and the body work fixed.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good Man! Nice car.... And I see the Corvette languishing in the background already being covered with "stuff"

Gotta get that one running too!
haha looks worse than it is, that just a bunch of detail product from a detail i did a few days ago. i just need to order acouple different bolt, gaskets, plugs and wires and itll fire up. prolly get that going in the next month or so.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What color is the interior? Mine was maroon on the outside with white seats, black carpet and dash.
same, black carpet and dash with white seats, door panels and headliner

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
since i want it all original that means no stereo upgrade, so i came across the technologically advanced device,

its an cassette to 8 track converter, and i put auxiliary to cassette adapter in it.

next im going to record new 8 tracks.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm sure with vinyl sales on the upswing new eight tracks aren't far behind. Either way congrats, looks like a fantastic pickup in great shape! The Corvette looks good too, what you can see of it at least.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
461 Posts
Haha, it looks better than my daily... that poor car. Fortunately it seems like classic Vette parts are alot easier to come by than they used to be. My dad is a big GM guy and I remember trolling junkyards for one random part when I was younger quite often.

·
Registered
351 Posts
since i want it all original that means no stereo upgrade, so i came across the technologically advanced device,

its an cassette to 8 track converter, and i put auxiliary to cassette adapter in it.

next im going to record new 8 tracks.
now just rock one of these from your cd or mp3 player.. LOL

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
now just rock one of these from your cd or mp3 player.. LOL

look closer buddy, thats what the wire coming out of it is :laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts