Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 weeks ago I was on Ebay looking for more stuff I don't need.
I was looking for stuff for my Busa but the only thing I would like to change is my swingarm. I have an 18" stretched swingarm but love the way the single sided swingarms look. The reason I haven't already changed my swingarm is most single sided swingarms i've seen are only 6" or 8" stretch. I figured that was as long as they can make a single side.

While on Ebay I came across the perfect swingarm! A single sided swingarm with a 18" stretch!! Absolutly sick!!

ONE PROBLEM!

it was attached to a bike.
Now I have a Saturday bike and a Sunday bike!!

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Besides having the single swingarm, It also matches the car!

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
About 2 weeks ago I was on Ebay looking for more stuff I don't need.
I was looking for stuff for my Busa but the only thing I would like to change is my swingarm. I have an 18" stretched swingarm but love the way the single sided swingarms look. The reason I haven't already changed my swingarm is most single sided swingarms i've seen are only 6" or 8" stretch. I figured that was as long as they can make a single side.

While on Ebay I came across the perfect swingarm! A single sided swingarm with a 18" stretch!! Absolutly sick!!

ONE PROBLEM!

it was attached to a bike.
Now I have a Saturday bike and a Sunday bike!!
Is that bike from IL? if not a guy I used to work with has an almost identical twin to your bike.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why didn't you just get a swingarm made?
Didn't know they could make it 18" over until I saw the bike.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
damn saturday and sunday bike huh .. Both look beautiful . I could of hooked you up with my local dealer that specializes in wide tire and single sided swingarms but hey atleast you have choices in which bikes fits you for your preferred riding day ! Enjoy both in good health and RIDE SAFE !!!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
nice bike. not my cup of tea..but i bet you are loving the shit out of them..and thats all that matters.

keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Do people ever do that to 600cc bikes? I think it looks sick as hell having a long ass swingarm.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Do people ever do that to 600cc bikes? I think it looks sick as hell having a long ass swingarm.
no point...they are not that prone to power wheelies. and 600s are made to be turned and thrown down and picked back up. most people who do extended swingarms also do a big tire back...and that eats up horsepower...something the 600s already lack.

it looks cool but it changes the bikes geometry a lot...makes it difficult to handle and instead of wheeleing it spins out a lot as the center of gravity moves further away from the rear tire and towards the rear tire.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts