Luxury4Play.com banner

My new baby has arrived (pics)

5K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  dpod 
#1 ·
Well, it arrived a couple of weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting photos.

I'm in love!

(Other cars pictured are my brother in law's M3 and parents' A8L)

See less See more
#7 ·
Where did your blog review go? Care to paste it here if you have it saved somewhere?

I am looking to buy one in a few months perhaps, depending how business is doing. Though I can't decide between tiptronic and manual. I have early phase 1 DSG in my A3 currently but they didn't/don't do DSG in the S5 until 2012/RS5.

#11 ·
Good eye...I checked and the post was for some reason reverted to a draft...I've re-published it, you can find it here: A Former BMW Driver Reviews The Audi S5 | James Michael Sama

And thanks everyone! The car is an '08 Prestige coupe, 6spd. I never drove a tiptronic S5 but that's what I had in my 335 and I really like the 6speed so much more. Highly recommended.

I actually found it from a private seller in Ohio who had purchased it new and had it shipped out to Boston. I looked at every S5 in the country for weeks and this is the best deal I found anywhere.

Loving it!

#12 ·
Congrats Sir :bow1:

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.