Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it arrived a couple of weeks ago, but I'm just now getting around to posting photos.

I'm in love!

(Other cars pictured are my brother in law's M3 and parents' A8L)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Where did your blog review go? Care to paste it here if you have it saved somewhere?

I am looking to buy one in a few months perhaps, depending how business is doing. Though I can't decide between tiptronic and manual. I have early phase 1 DSG in my A3 currently but they didn't/don't do DSG in the S5 until 2012/RS5.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Where did your blog review go? Care to paste it here if you have it saved somewhere?

I am looking to buy one in a few months perhaps, depending how business is doing. Though I can't decide between tiptronic and manual. I have early phase 1 DSG in my A3 currently but they didn't/don't do DSG in the S5 until 2012/RS5.
Good eye...I checked and the post was for some reason reverted to a draft...I've re-published it, you can find it here: A Former BMW Driver Reviews The Audi S5 | James Michael Sama

And thanks everyone! The car is an '08 Prestige coupe, 6spd. I never drove a tiptronic S5 but that's what I had in my 335 and I really like the 6speed so much more. Highly recommended.

I actually found it from a private seller in Ohio who had purchased it new and had it shipped out to Boston. I looked at every S5 in the country for weeks and this is the best deal I found anywhere.

Loving it!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats Sir :bow1:

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
such a great combo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts