Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She got delivered on Friday night. I have to say, I have owned a lot of cars but this car is up there. The build quality has to be the best Lamborghini has ever produced (got to love Audi). For stock it's very impressive, I have not opened it out all the way since I'm breaking it in but it's impressive. Handles better than any previous Lambo I have ever driven. I will report back after I have more seat time. I plan on keeping it until after the 1st of the year, then ship it to Underground Racing. Getting complete clear bra tomorrow, then lowering and 20/21" wheels.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Beautifully spec'd SK. I have to agree it's the best Lambo i've driven.

Congrats on the pickup.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
Very nice!!!

SK? hehehehe

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Bad. Ass.

Reactions: dotyy

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
My kinda selection of exterior/interior finishing. Nice pickup, have fun with it!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the props guys!

Good looking color!!!

Who built the TA and the Camaro? What do they have in them for power?
I did the red '73 10 years ago. It has a 462 ci Ponitac motor and a Tremec 5 speed. I had it mini-tubbed at DSE in '07. The Camaro was built by [email protected] Griffith Metal Shaping here in town. It has everything DSE has to offer and is powered by a 427 LSX Dry sump motor with a Tr6060 6speed. I have never driven it, need to get clear bra done before I drive it, just haven't had time. I also have a original '72 455 HO 4speed T/A.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Congrats SK! Another beautiful beast for the stable! :clap:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
car looks great! Superb garage...If you don't mind me asking what's your ceiling height above the 4 post lift? I'm building a garage and trying to figure out if that lift will work.

Thanks and congrats!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
car looks great! Superb garage...If you don't mind me asking what's your ceiling height above the 4 post lift? I'm building a garage and trying to figure out if that lift will work.

Thanks and congrats!
Thanks, my current garage has a 12ft ceiling..

·
Registered
478 Posts
Beautiful!!! Good luck with it.

I have also owned a lot of cars. My Aventador blows away anything else I over owned!!!
Let me know how you kike it with the 20" 21" set up. My New LP720 comes with 20"-21" and i'm hoping it doesn't screw up the ride.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts