Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted a few questions about what the right car is for me. Finally I have found it. I appreciate all of the input everyone has given me, it really helped me to make my decision.

Lets get to the stuff everyone cares about.... THE GT2!!!!

SideStraightRear_zps25edb1af.jpg SideAngleRight_zps159164d6.jpg RearQuarterright_zps2e570170.jpg RearQuarterPartial_zps8f66af87.jpg RearQuarterLowLeft_zpscf6fe7b8.jpg RearLowStraight_zps433436ae.jpg InteriorSteeringwheel_zpsb58c9405.jpg InteriorShiftknob_zps5c98e69f.jpg InteriorPedals_zpsda0d668a.jpg InteriorDrivers_zpsefbbcadf.jpg FrontStraight_zps96aeb32a.jpg FrontQuarterlowRight_zpsb26edb73.jpg

It got sent to Champion Motorsport before I purchased it, but I am floored by the upgrades.

• Tubi Race Exhaust
• CMS tubular headers
• BMC air filters
• WERKS Y-Pipe
• OEM 997 Turbo Intake Manifold
• WERKS Throttle Body/T-pipe
• Champion Intercoolers
• GIAC ECU Tune
• 5 BAR fuel regulator
• Valet- Street- Race selector PROM
Over $20,000 in performance engine parts and upgrades

Right now it has around 670 horsepower, it is an absolute monster!!!

I can't wait to get it out and really get a feel for a it.

Again, thank you to everyone who helped me make this decision, I am incredibly excited to own my first super car!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sick car! If you don't mind me asking, what part of Texas are you from? If you're in the DFW area I'd love to check out your car at any future car show/meet.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Wow. You don't see many GT2s - awesome choice! Drive safely; it'll turn on you the first chance it gets! ;)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Gret car, congrats!! Just take it easy with that bad boy they call them "widowmakers" for a reason.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Amazing buy! Congrats! Just please remove the front and rear headlight/taillight tints :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congrats on the purchase !

any Porsche GT model is a great car to own !

If i may suggest some small things !

- Get some untinted stock or some facelift led rear lights ( i just dont like tinted rear lights )

- Throw some nice forged wheels on there

- get a different traction control system ! The mk1 997 gt2 is notorious for running trough rear brake discs. even when switched off, it is still active and lightly breaking the rear wheels.

Sportec supplies a 10-step motorsport TC system that regulates wheelspin trough the fuel injection and ignition.

Best regards and i wish you all the best of fun with your new ride ! keep it out of the ditches ;)

Reactions: pip

·
Registered
396 Posts
Congrats on the new beast!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats on the purchase !

any Porsche GT model is a great car to own !

If i may suggest some small things !

- Get some untinted stock or some facelift led rear lights ( i just dont like tinted rear lights )

- Throw some nice forged wheels on there

- get a different traction control system ! The mk1 997 gt2 is notorious for running trough rear brake discs. even when switched off, it is still active and lightly breaking the rear wheels.

Sportec supplies a 10-step motorsport TC system that regulates wheelspin trough the fuel injection and ignition.

Best regards and i wish you all the best of fun with your new ride ! keep it out of the ditches ;)
I agree with the above, but even without this thing is pure awesomeness!!! great purchase and be careful. we all want to see photos and videos of this car for a long time..

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats, love the GT2 :)

·
Registered
739 Posts
hhhhnnnngggggggggggggg The GT2 holds such a special place in my heart. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all of the response, the car is actually in St. Louis Missouri these are the only pictures I have from when I bought the car.

I am looking into another set of wheels, just not sure what would look best.

As far as the taillights go, I had my tint guy look at them yesterday and the previous owner had them smoked rather than film. I am doing price shopping right now for oem lights.

This car should be a blast to drive, but it will definitely take time to get used to. Luckily St. Louis has a great Porsche club and a lot of certified instructors. Hopefully they can teach me how to drive it like a pro!!!

I will post more pictures, and maybe some reaction videos soon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts