Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
I like the collection of pictures, except I don't understand how me working hard in life relates to a native african boy holding a little tiger on a leash

Also it wouldve flowed with the song if the pictures faded in and out at that speed rather than flickered

But still enjoyable nonetheless

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh! Thanks a lot for your honesty, I didn't realize it was so bad.

Yes, the pictures are mostly from Google but that's kind of the main concept of the website; I put the best pics I can find and group them together... All the sources are there listed on the website.

Markeh: I think you are right... I was probably searching for a name and tried a few keywords.

Thanks a lot for the eye-opener, I think I'll delete it from Youtube

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Everyone measures success differently... The places are lovely. However, I didn't see one picture of a happy family. That is my greatest motivator, and I'm sure I am not the only one.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Stopped watching before I ever got to the point where I know what the video is even about.
Same here sorry, just seemed like a whole bunch of pictures. Gotta have the point of the ad somewhere in the beginning so people even know what it's about.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
The average attention span is about 8 secs, next time add you advertisments before 8 seconds... oh and slow down the photos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts