Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Its a night and day difference in all honesty! Its fun but its so easy to adapt to the new levels of power. I am thinking of doing a bigger build already. This car is a money pit in all sense of the word! So much to do, that you keep going until you can't justify it anymore.

The car pulls attention, and surprisingly not much negative attention. So in that regard its cool! In all honesty, I think I will be looking to upgrade by late summer to something more exotic. Only time will tell!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
How it is just stock?
I'm totally swayed by the looks of the 981 Cayman S but that's "poor value" in performance department compared to this.

Main things Brembo service and tranny fluid after digging through NAGTROC.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
How it is just stock?
I'm totally swayed by the looks of the 981 Cayman S but that's "poor value" in performance department compared to this.

Main things Brembo service and tranny fluid after digging through NAGTROC.
Stock its great too! But I had the urge for an exhaust since it was too quiet and I ended up ordering Full Bolt On's within the first week of ownership!

Yea those services are big factors but the '14 is solid otherwise. You can even change brakes using many different aftermarket components to save alot!

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Damn there are some nice cars in this thread! Drop by our shop in Westchester when the weather gets warmer, we'll have some fun.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts