Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
No wonder an Audi R8 compared to a 2012 Nissan GTR with an Alpha tune seemed slow. Really can't compare the two in performance aspects.
Wasn't comparing in all honesty. I just drove a LP560-2 right before the Audi. Practically the same engine and performance. The R8 is a lot more tame in comparison. The transmission is a completely different story. I would definitely be buying a 6 speed R8

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Completely agree with you on that. How much you rocking with the GTR in terms of horsepower anyway?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wasn't comparing in all honesty. I just drove a LP560-2 right before the Audi. Practically the same engine and performance. The R8 is a lot more tame in comparison. The transmission is a completely different story. I would definitely be buying a 6 speed R8
Yea i was searching for a 6 speed car :whistle:

Couldnt do the paddles on the r8! Im already a 1000 miles in on the Gtr and im bored all ready :( hasnt even been 2 weeks since I got it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yea i was searching for a 6 speed car :whistle:

Couldnt do the paddles on the r8! Im already a 1000 miles in on the Gtr and im bored all ready :( hasnt even been 2 weeks since I got it.
Haha all my fault I convinced you to get it !!!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
maybe if your ass wasnt going to work and coming on this run tonight you wouldn't be bored :angry:

Reactions: Torn

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Damn, just saw your location! You should definitely come to First Class Fitment tomorrow!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Mods are incoming!

Went with asnu 1100cc fuel injectors, fuel pumps, cobb 3 inch intake, cobb accessport v3, ams
Catless downpipes, hks nonresonated midpipe, and hks legamax catback! Also ordered sidemarkers and am currently considering the apr front lip with brake ducts!

Already mounted the godspeed carbon fiber wing :0

Let the fun begin

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats on the car man! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I should upload the exhaust clip I have of this car.. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Awesome! Love the color combo too, enjoy it.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts