Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The new interiors are like night and day over the old ones... so much nicer. congrats on it! she's a bute!
Agreed, and thanks! Here's an iPhone pic with the Autobiography vents on - I installed them to make sure that I liked them before I have the grayish surrounds painted to match (she's a bit dirty from a road trip, so please excuse the grime).

·
Registered
39 Posts
I promise this is the last iPhone pic I post... Anyways, I had to share a pic of the ride with 45% tint on windshield (looks darker due to the angle of the sun), 15% sides, and Overfinch 22" Monobloks.

LOL last Iphone pic huh?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
now just paint all the plastic!
Looking good though

Man, now I want the newest one, that interior is wonderful...
This site really tugs on your (heart+wallet) strings, yesterday you wanted two things, today you want ten...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
LOL last Iphone pic huh?
:whistle:

Mine just arrived at port ;)
Congrats - you'll love it! Now, have fun waiting - mine took 2.5 weeks for LR Corporate to deliver the truck to the dealership after it arrived at port... AND MY HOUSE IS LESS THAN TWO HOURS FROM THE PORT :banghead:.

Looking good though
Of course! I'm still undecided on two mods (front and rear end - probably Autobiography front and Startech rear), so I'm waiting to paint the side skirts until I've decided. The door handles, vents, and grill will be painted in early December.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Looking good though

Man, now I want the newest one, that interior is wonderful...
This site really tugs on your (heart+wallet) strings, yesterday you wanted two things, today you want ten...
YEAH!, and just imagine what its like for us who cant afford any of it lol. Love the RR, just as much as the Audi Q7's.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Agreed, and thanks! Here's an iPhone pic with the Autobiography vents on - I installed them to make sure that I liked them before I have the grayish surrounds painted to match (she's a bit dirty from a road trip, so please excuse the grime).

Dirty cars are a lot cooler than totally clean cars! ;)

Your RRS looks great!

·
Extra Mustard
16,977 Posts
:whistle:

Congrats - you'll love it! Now, have fun waiting - mine took 2.5 weeks for LR Corporate to deliver the truck to the dealership after it arrived at port... AND MY HOUSE IS LESS THAN TWO HOURS FROM THE PORT :banghead:.

i made sure mine is already on a transport by itself to the dealer

probably pick it up today or monday, then while i'm traveling next week let the modding begin ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations keiphers:clap:, I am a bit late in congratulating you coz I have joined the forum very late, ok so I wanted to ask you that will you help me when I am in need? because I will be buying a Range Rover in 2011:invasion:.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Congratulations keiphers ... ok so I wanted to ask you that will you help me when I am in need?
Thanks! And of course, as long as it pertains to Rovers and not bailing you out of jail or something crazy :laugh:.

·
Registered
15 Posts
thank god u chosed the regluer supercharged not the autobiography !! cuz the steering wheel and the gear nob comes with same seats leather but the regluer comes with black and full tan leather,,, congrats on the best offroad onroad car with the best colors

41 - 54 of 54 Posts