Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1985 Maserati Biturbo E model. After close to 30 years of impeccable and meticulous ownership I am selling my E model, silver with charcoal bottom. Two owner car, all receipts about 4" thick where I have kept the car immaculate. Roof and sides just been painted by Lanzini (of Overhaulin). I also just redid the doors, check out the photos...like new. Car always in rust free CA. Only 250 of the E models were made, a big step above the regular biturbo cars, higher HP and torque, two tone paint, lower and stiffer suspension, intercooled, etc. Offers considered for this great looking car. If you want the looks, this one is it, great bang for the buck. Always draws a crowd at car shows. Car runs excellent, and extremely fast; however did not pass CA smog, so can only sell out of state according to CA DMV webpage. Looking for $12K, but will consider offers, email: [email protected]
See more photos in my photo link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157639404702145/

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now retired from work last Friday and read to sell...$7K. Too many exotics, now need to get a Jeep to hook up my bike for crusin Huntington Beach babe watching, thong measuring, etc. Car is real nice, runs like a rocket too. Funny, it gets more crowds than my Panteras at car shows...go figure. I am at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts