Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out on the town (Hoboken, NJ) with my M17 on last night. I got drunk (actually prior to leaving) and I remember my watch still being on my wrist. When I got home, the watch was no longer on my wrist.

Unfortunate. :( :eek:hwell:

Guess I got what I deserved. Sucks nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Damn, that sucks. Even though you were in a drunken state, could you forsee any reason why you would have taken off your watch? Do you ever let other people try it on?

That's just strange. It's easy to lose a phone or wallet when you are drunk, since they aren't physically attached to you and you take both out of your pocket many times throughout a night. Seems like losing a watch would require a bit more work. Hope you find it!!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm assuming. I had the bracelet on it. It's not the easiest thing to get on and off my wrist. Strap breaking would be what I believe caused it :(

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Damn, sucks!

Never would think this could happen, but last night as I was partaking in some physical activity, I noticed my watch flapping on my wrist. One lug came out. Good thing it was on a NATO and the other lug had the watch secured well on my wrist.

I was at home and the lug was on the floor, so no loss, but I guess it could easily happen if a strap breaks!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Damn, sucks!

Never would think this could happen, but last night as I was partaking in some physical activity, I noticed my watch flapping on my wrist. One lug came out. Good thing it was on a NATO and the other lug had the watch secured well on my wrist.

I was at home and the lug was on the floor, so no loss, but I guess it could easily happen if a strap breaks!
You wear your watch during the above mentioned physical activity? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was pretty drunk. But not over the top. Drunk but still ok to do everything. Actually was playing soccer on the side walks in Hoboken lol. It is my own fault, it is just depressing.

Chris, thanks for keeping an eye out i hope she turns up in the future.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
No time to take it off. :laugh:
He could have just hit the pause button.:lol:

Sucks that you lost such a great piece. I always check the straps when I wear my M17 out.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Sorry for your loss and I'd like to think it will turn up. I say you were wearing the proper watch to get drunk in. It could have been a lot worse. Moreover, nothing like having the man (Ray) waiting to see if your watch turns up. I've heard nothing but good things about the customer service from Lum-Tec.
Just as a side bar... I insure every piece of jewelery I own. No questions asked replacement. What ever happens they fix or replace the piece. I pay more for my jewelery insurance than I do for my homeowners. They're both from the same insurer.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just surprised the spring bars, or the bracelet would break. I should have had insurance. However, how could insurance replace a limited editon watch that no longer is produced?

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Just surprised the spring bars, or the bracelet would break. I should have had insurance. However, how could insurance replace a limited editon watch that no longer is produced?
Well you can't but having the retail price sent back to you will get you on your way. Real sorry bro, I feel for ya.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
blehhhhh i forgot about my watch.... waaaaaaaah :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts