Luxury4Play.com banner

My LS1 lawn mower reppin' the 4!

4K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  glorysends 
#1 ·
Well it's been awhile since I have taken any pictures of my car, so I figured I'd share some with you guys! Also reppin' the 4!
There's quite a bit of pictures, so enjoy!

See less See more
#6 ·
lookin' sweet! thats a ridiculous sound system you've got there. any specs on that?

#9 · (Edited)
Thank you!
Well I'm running two TU-600 hybrid tube Amps by U.S. Amps for the four front 6.5'' speakers and the two 6.5'' speakers in the rear with six tweeters all together in the car and a 15'' Kove sub (which is not made anymore). I replaced all speakers with Focal Poly-Glass speakers, which are awesome speakers for the price! I love them! And the Amp in the center (which I can't remember what type it is from U.S. amps) is running just my sub and then I have a 3 farad U.S. Amp Capacitor. :D

Edit: Also running a Kove EQC-30 two-thirds octave graphic EQ with two way electronic crossover

#26 · (Edited)
I love the lic plate!

I've got a client with a GT3 Porsche and a great sense of humer got the plate PORCUPINE after the old "whats the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine joke."

For those of you that haven't heard it.... The prick is on the outside of the porcupine.

#28 ·
nice vette

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.