Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been awhile since I have taken any pictures of my car, so I figured I'd share some with you guys! Also reppin' the 4!
There's quite a bit of pictures, so enjoy!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
dang, i thought you really did have a LS1 lawn mower....

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
An actual mower would have been sweet! Nice Vette though, thats a rare colour isn't it?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An actual mower would have been sweet! Nice Vette though, thats a rare colour isn't it?

haha, I wish I had an LS1 mower! Thank you! As far as the color I know it was offered in '99, which is the year of mine, but I'm not sure when they stopped making it. It's a metal flake pewter.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
lookin' sweet! thats a ridiculous sound system you've got there. any specs on that?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice C5, looks very clean.

All it needs is a set forged wheels. ;)
Thank you! I have been looked at some, but still can't decide what to get! I was looking at Iforged Aero's, but all these nice wheels I've seen on this forum is making me change my mind.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
lookin' sweet! thats a ridiculous sound system you've got there. any specs on that?

Thank you!
Well I'm running two TU-600 hybrid tube Amps by U.S. Amps for the four front 6.5'' speakers and the two 6.5'' speakers in the rear with six tweeters all together in the car and a 15'' Kove sub (which is not made anymore). I replaced all speakers with Focal Poly-Glass speakers, which are awesome speakers for the price! I love them! And the Amp in the center (which I can't remember what type it is from U.S. amps) is running just my sub and then I have a 3 farad U.S. Amp Capacitor. :D

Edit: Also running a Kove EQC-30 two-thirds octave graphic EQ with two way electronic crossover

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Sweet thanks for sharing and thanks for repping the 4.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thank you!
Well I'm running two TU-600 hybrid tube Amps by U.S. Amps for the four front 6.5'' speakers and the two 6.5'' speakers in the rear with six tweeters all together in the car and a 15'' Kove sub (which is not made anymore). I replaced all speakers with Focal Poly-Glass speakers, which are awesome speakers for the price! I love them! And the Amp in the center (which I can't remember what type it is from U.S. amps) is running just my sub and then I have a 3 farad U.S. Amp Capacitor. :D

Edit: Also running a Kove EQC-30 two-thirds octave graphic EQ with two way electronic crossover
That's pretty crazy. My friend is running a massive amp with a 15" rockford fosgate sub... unsure of specifics. It hits hard.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's pretty crazy. My friend is running a massive amp with a 15" rockford fosgate sub... unsure of specifics. It hits hard.
Oh absolutely! That is why I haven't changed this sub, because it hits so hard! I have an adjuster at my knee next to the remote hanging down by the shifter and I have it not even a quarter of the way up.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Oh absolutely! That is why I haven't changed this sub, because it hits so hard! I have an adjuster at my knee next to the remote hanging down by the shifter and I have it not even a quarter of the way up.
haha thats awesome, you definitely need an bass adjuster for a sub like that :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice ride.... I also have a Pewter 99. They stopped making that color in 03 which was replaced with Medium Spiral Grey Metallic in 04. Ill bet that sound system blows the doors off that vette.

Steve

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice ride.... I also have a Pewter 99. They stopped making that color in 03 which was replaced with Medium Spiral Grey Metallic in 04. Ill bet that sound system blows the doors off that vette.

Steve
Thank you for the commment and the information! and haha, well....they hear me coming! That's forsure! :clap:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Nice lawn mower :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts