Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got so much feedback in my last Thread so i thought to post another one of my Cars !
The Next Car i reveal will be my '08 Mosler MT900 SuperCharged!
Enjoy the Pics :D

Some Specs :
780 Miles
1982 Model
780 HP
Motor from a Porsche 935 with Kugelfisch injection
gear box: 917/30, 4-speed
Axles : 917/30

3.JPG Aufzeichnen.JPG Aufzeichnen2.JPG ds.JPG r.JPG

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
holy shit that's sick!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
That looks really awesome!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4. What part of germany are you from? And is the car thing your business or pleasure. Tell us a little more about this car.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Like "his" Carrera GT this car is on sale over here in Germany too >>>>Porsche Kremer CK 5 als Sportwagen/Coupé in Karlsruhe

So I assume TROLL ALERT pt. 2...probably there are more to come...unfortunately.

DE] Dieser Kremer CK5 hat die letzten 20 Jahre in einer englischen Autosammlung gestanden. Das Fahrzeug ist in einem unrestaurierten Originalzustand. Der Motor ist ein 935Žer 3.2 mit Kugelfischer Einspritzung; Getriebe: 917/30, 4 Gang, 917/30 Achsen. Inklusive Wagenpass und kompletter Geschichte. [EN] This Kremer CK5 was part of an English car collection for the past 20 years. The vehicle is in non-restored mint condition. The motor is that of a Porsche 935 with Kugelfischer injection; gear box: 917/30, 4-speed, 917/30 axles. Car pass and complete history included. [FR] Cette CK5 Kremer fait partie d'une collection de voitures anglais pour les 20 dernières années. Le véhicule est en non-restauré l'état neuf. Le moteur est celui d'une Porsche 935 avec injection Kugelfischer; boîte de vitesses: 917/30, 4-vitesse, 917/30 essieux. Car Pass et de l'histoire complète incluse.
This is the original text from the advert. So this cars origin is GB and now on sale...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts