Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, I know they are different. In fact we run pro mods here and I actually have the voodoo vette in the building next to me. We just don't run that 4 blade hat. We have had the voodoo vette since 06. Just wondered if you got the hat from Doug or knew him. It is the same font and everything.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Yeah, I know they are different. In fact we run pro mods here and I actually have the voodoo vette in the building next to me. We just don't run that 4 blade hat. We have had the voodoo vette since 06. Just wondered if you got the hat from Doug or knew him. It is the same font and everything.

Kevin
I bought it from the guy who made it and also sells them through kobelco themselves. The guy who had the setup before me did the font etc...but I dont think its from doug.

I have met doug but dont know him personally

·
Registered
16 Posts
Gotcha. Very cool car you have. I'll post a few of our pro mods soon. We have a small racing shop in Atlanta called R2B2 Racing. Then a section that builds high line street cars called r2b2Motors. Doug is a cool guy. He got out of pro mod a while back. We have usednthe voodoo car as a back for the past couple of years. But last year it did run a 5.82 in full legal nhra pro mod trim at the Virginia race! So still s bad ass car!

Kevin

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I have heard of you guys. You all do good work. You guys do any suspension stuff similar to TRZ?
That is a badass car. I had another vette pro streeter before this...and i designed it after dougs car.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sick garage man! Love the vette!!! Badass! My father used to have a 66 vette with a 427 L88 in it - 850 holley on it, but he sold it! I still yell at him for selling it even 20 years after Haha

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
dont know how i missed this BIG..... great stuff man!!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts