Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they aren't real but I just had to share my Passion with you guys!! I will have at least one of these in the coming future but for now this does it....

Lambo Section by Babystat, on Flickr

Gallardo Superleggera Side by Babystat, on Flickr

[/B]8/5287000667/]LP560 Alone Murder Shot by Babystat, on Flickr

LP640 Door up by Babystat, on Flickr

LP560 big & little sex shot by Babystat, on Flickr

LP560 Black/Red interior by Babystat, on Flickr

LP640 Door & LP560 Hood by Babystat, on Flickr

If you want to see more shots just check them out here:My Die-Cast Collection - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
I was going to say "cute" but I figured i'd get flammed for being a **** haha. Now that it's already been said I must say it is cute in a manly non homosexual manner.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to say "cute" but I figured i'd get flammed for being a **** haha. Now that it's already been said I must say it is cute in a manly non homosexual manner.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice collection how hard are they to maintain? Bet you love driving them all over the.......counter top.
I got a collection of trucks, trust me I understand. Keep it up.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta chop some of those onto a road backdrop and see if you can make them look real.
I was thinking the same exact thing, all these pictures were taken at like 3am.....

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice collection how hard are they to maintain? Bet you love driving them all over the.......counter top.
I got a collection of trucks, trust me I understand. Keep it up.
Well, the Gallardo Superleggera is my DD so that has been in for its routine maintenance, as for the others, the Reventon Coupe and ROADSTER are unfortunately collectibles so I only drive those once every 4-5 months, the LP560 & LP640 are just alternatives.....sadly the Polizia LP560 is real, I have been pulled over a few times since the county bought it :(

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
ooooOOooOOOO you got the reventon roadster! Thats not even out yet! If only there was a reverse shrink ray!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts