Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here's a before and after shot. Took me and a couple of my guys about 3 weeks to complete. Im really happy with the end result. Added about 20 new ceiling halogens, knocked the kitchen walls back 3 feet, added a pantry and a walkthrough into the adjoining room. Ripped out 2500 square feet of tile (shitty job) Replaced with 2500 sq ft of bamboo flooring. New cabinets. Found some rare cocaine granite to go with the cocaine cabinets :)

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
That's awesome.

No offense, but it went from looking like a typical rental house kitchen to looking like a purpose built kitchen in an upscale home.

Great work!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
None taken, the house was pure 80's Miami vice lol.
It was the perfect layout I wanted with a pool. I was willing to take it on. It needed a new tile roof, just got that completed too. Bathrooms are next. Previous owners loved mica lol

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am truly impressed, it looks amazing loving the cabinets and the counter tops.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Looks great man! Nice job. When I click on completion photo, it doesn't get as large as before photo.. :confused:
Can you add a larger shot of final pic. Looks fantastic.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It took 2 full slabs of granite. My distributor has two warehouses full of granite. He lead me straight to this particular granite because he knew my wife and I would love it. Its rare because it usually only comes in a yellowish tone and this one happened to be a pure white. Lots of metal flake in it as well.
Thanks for the compliments guys. Ill take a better finished product photo soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great man! Nice job. When I click on completion photo, it doesn't get as large as before photo.. :confused:
Can you add a larger shot of final pic. Looks fantastic.
I updated the original post now, thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow, you did an amazing job. Great choice of materials and lighting. I too did the same LEd lighting in my kitchen. I put Xenon bulbs for the undercounter accent lighting, looks great!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts