Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the pics and the posts so thanks. I enjoy watches and just got back from Hawaii last summer. I spot Poipu, the Grand Hyatt, and a lot of fun pics to help you remember your vacation! I keep thinking how good the white ceramic AP diver would look in those waters! :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Great pictures! I really like that black/gold TechnoMarine!

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Those are all awesome photos. I spent 10 days in Kauai for our honeymoon. IMO one of the greatest spots on earth. I loved it there.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Nope ... Yes, i get that they are nice watches; no doubt .. but taking 2 dozen (or so .. didn't count) pictures of them in front of beaches is pretty douche'y IMO.
You should go **** yourself, IMO. The hell are you on this forum for?

Anyway, BEAUTIFUL photos/watches/scenery/family OP, really enjoyed it. Esp the underwater AP shots, def wallpaper worthy!

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Haven't been to Kauai yet, just came back from Big Island and Maui not too long ago.

Got myself a Rado, despite it being nowhere in AP league while vacating in Maui. Love the one where you're on the slide.

And to whomever got their jimmies rustled, the thread title did say "PHOTO INTENSE". :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Haha great pics OP! There is nothing wrong with being a watch enthusiast and taking photos on vacation :) Hawaii is my favorite place on earth and I'm curious what you think of Kauai? Have you been to any of the other islands? How would you compare them?

My wife and I are thinking about going to Kauai in the future. Our favorite island by far is Maui (We've been to Maui, Big Island and Oahu). The laid back, slow pace of Maui is what appeals to me so much. From what I've researched, Kauai is similar, but even more slow pace/secluded.

Anyways, great pics and I would love to hear you opinion (or other members) of Kauai vs other Hawaiian islands.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Big Island has the best seafood, better than Maui imo and we vacate in Maui every year.
Oahu is too much of a tourist trap, but we still really like Maui. Just surprised that we liked Big Island as much as well did.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Love Grand Hyatt Poipu. Having a few Mai Tais then charging the water slide, good times. Golf course super fun too. Tidepools has some good opakapaka, get a table overlooking the fishpond and sunset.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The beauty of being an enthusiast of any hobby is knowing not many will understand why you spend so much time and money on a particular item/s. Hell, they may never even understand why you choose to take multiple photos of it lol

I think that one person that found the pictures douchey does not have an open mind. Not everyone is a douche bag showoff. Some people actually enjoy these things passionately. I laugh at the douche bags as well when I spot them, but I did not get that from the OP's post at all.

Thanks for sharing OP, and great photos as well!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts