Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
driving in this country in very chaotic....not much respect on traffic laws, lanes are mere suggestions!!! just gotta get used to it! few years back there were no speed limits but then came super cars. we get ticketed going over 120kph in our new highways...sucks! and very new to us also that we cant get away with a bribe!!!:lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
my daily driver

DSC_0821.jpg DSC_0827.jpg

Which is why I have to have this car to drive to the mall or movies... or for rainy days.

Kia Soul RS:wink:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love how you have all these amazing cars and a beautiful house and you drive a simple car like the Soul. Great pictures and great collection :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
we use square meters over here, property is 1,200sq meters.

thanks for all the comments!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
111 Posts
we use square meters over here, property is 1,200sq meters.

thanks for all the comments!!!

:clap::clap::clap:
Fine for me! I use square meter also! And on the 1200 sq/meters of the property what is the surface of your house only?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Fine for me! I use square meter also! And on the 1200 sq/meters of the property what is the surface of your house only?
The house sits on about 300sq meters only, a lot of space left for the garden, pool, garage and service area.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The house sits on about 300sq meters only, a lot of space left for the garden, pool, garage and service area.
Thanks! It's a real motivation for me to see house like this. Hope i could own something like this someday...

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
I know you've worked super hard and from the pictures, have a very loving family as well. That's something I'm trying to appreciate as a bachelor right now - having my priorities straight of family first and material possessions later. They will come with time, that's what a lot of well blessed individuals tell me. I'd certainly want a nice house (maybe no where near like yours) and a nice garage including an STI and R8 and am willing to work very hard for it (finishing up accounting school - it's a field I don't mind so much and currently working full time), but you take it to another completely different level and can still chillax with family. Maximum respect.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love that! *edit* I really need to read the whole thread before posting....anyway, your house is beautiful!

41 - 60 of 97 Posts