Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I like how you do spray the molding first than paint the walls after. That way the molding gets a nice smooth finish. Did you use HVLP gun?
I really hate cutting molding, its like I can never get the measurements perfect, either too long or too short, thus having to fill in with lightweight spackle or filing edges down.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Two new pics. Garage is 99% complete. Just have 2 lights and a floor drain cover to set. They are making progress on the closet. That and the workout room are the only two things not complete. I was trying to hold off on photos till everything was done but I can't wait any longer

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Looks great, are those tiles on the wall?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Yeah more than regular concrete but the cars in that garage won't see rain very often and the radiant heat will help it evaporate quickly

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Nice!!! I didn't know u had R8 very nice

·
Registered
479 Posts
I just found this thread.. I cant believe i missed it, Love the build, I cant believe how well the exterior turned out, as far as matching the existing home, it has to be one of the best I've ever seen

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
ok time has come to finish posting in this thread. The addition is complete. My wife will be moving her stuff into her new closet this weekend and I've started setting stuff up in the workout room.

new mud room...disregard my kids mess

workout room before I started moving stuff in

few garage pics

smoke room

closet upper level

closet looking down to the lower level

closet lower level

well I hope you enjoyed the progress of this build over the past year. It's had its ups and downs for me and I'm glad it's over. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks
Aaron

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
nice

41 - 60 of 60 Posts