Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share my car with the forum:

Nismo headers
Nismo exhaust
Nismo low temp thermostat
Nismo style rear diffuser
Nismo 19" LMGT4 wheels
MREV 5/17" Plenum spacer
Vortech V3 Supercharger with assorted goodies. I took off the SC back about a little under a year ago since I was never doing a lot of fun driving with it and it just sat there whirring without me ever pushing it.

That's pretty much it.

Old pictures from about 2 years ago but nothin's really changed since.

Have been reconsidering going back to FI again but this time I really wanted to go above and beyond with building a basic motor pistons and rods as well as fuel return system and then doing twins but the cost to entry is so high and I haven't felt it was worth it.

Working 70-80 hours/wk this year and upwards of 120 hours/wk last year hasn't really helped motivate the decision.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
355 rwhp and I think it was either 305 or 310 lb ft... I'd have to check bac kt be sure.

How about yours with the twins?

·
Registered
585 Posts
355 rwhp and I think it was either 305 or 310 lb ft... I'd have to check bac kt be sure.

How about yours with the twins?
Nice,I use to have a procharger sc, 460 rwhp on a conservative tune, i dont remeber the ft of the top of my head ill have to get back to you on that. Shes ready for a new tune then will see what she will really do!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NYQueenz: Do you have the same SN on Driver? If so I've followed your thread before on your new build and redoing with the haltech. Very nice!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Just thought I'd share my car with the forum:

Nismo headers
Nismo exhaust
Nismo low temp thermostat
Nismo style rear diffuser
Nismo 19" LMGT4 wheels
MREV 5/17" Plenum spacer
Vortech V3 Supercharger with assorted goodies. I took off the SC back about a little under a year ago since I was never doing a lot of fun driving with it and it just sat there whirring without me ever pushing it.

That's pretty much it.

Old pictures from about 2 years ago but nothin's really changed since.

Have been reconsidering going back to FI again but this time I really wanted to go above and beyond with building a basic motor pistons and rods as well as fuel return system and then doing twins but the cost to entry is so high and I haven't felt it was worth it.

Working 70-80 hours/wk this year and upwards of 120 hours/wk last year hasn't really helped motivate the decision.
Civic-
You in Lubbock?? Looks like a TTU student tag above your reg/inspection....
Nik

1 - 15 of 15 Posts