Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have a dear associate and he is looking for a ferrari, preferably before summer is over. His price range is between $00,000-$80,000. He knows maintenece will cost and is willing to take it, He prefers manual over F1 and really wants a 456M or a Testarossa however any other Ferrari in his price range he will take, the mileage has to be under 40K. NO AUTOMATICS!!! Guys, I'm new here and I'm just trying to help a friend out. I figured posting on here I'm sure to get good stuff. If this counts as spamming somebody please let me know and I will remove immediately. But otherwise I would like suggestions, only serious offers and he lives in the Atlanta area. Thanks.....

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Try DavisExotics. He is a sponsor on here, I am sure he can help you out!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
ferrari 360. you can find many in that price range.

grady @ davis exotics
Nicole and Doug @ DC Motors
Roy @ Cats exotics

good luck

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
As mentioned above 360 is the one to go with and contacting sponsored mentioned above would be the best bet.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I love the 355 but the cost to drive one is crazy I did alot of research on the car based on what I know stay away from the 355, go with the 360.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
yeah in that price range I would get a 360 or 550m for sure. I love me some 360 though so I would prob go that way if it were me.

·
Registered
438 Posts
for that kind of price range. get the 360. from the maintanance prespective I will get 360 over testa or 355. you can find super clean car and well option 360 for around 80k and below.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, so we have narrowed it down, and he wants the folowing:

Ferrari 550M
6-speed Manual
Red w/ tan interior
Under $80,000

BTW, the DAVISEXOTICS link is dead.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts