Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been lurking on L4P for a while now, and absolutely love it. This is my very first thread here, and I wanted to share pics of one of my cars with everyone. Ive had this since 2004, and its the one that I have owned and modded the longest so far.:D

2003 745Li - Stock paint.
- Authentic AC Schnitzer Aero Kit with front add on, side skirts, rear add on, trunk spoiler, roof wing and mirrors.
- Blacked out window trim and grille.
- Dropped on KW Variant 3 suspension.
- 22" Interad Forged Turismo Wheels - Gloss Black inner and outer barrels, Satin Black Centers and hidden hardware.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Thanks bro. For some reason, this is my CLS55 are the only cars I cant let go.
Yeah man, especially with the KW's.

To this day I get jokers calling me asking how to get their H&R spring drops to look like the coilover lowering on mine.

I got mine in 05 sold it in 07 for the Viper.......put KW's on it too!! lol

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAMN thats nice...
Thanks.

Yeah man, especially with the KW's.

To this day I get jokers calling me asking how to get their H&R spring drops to look like the coilover lowering on mine.

I got mine in 05 sold it in 07 for the Viper.......put KW's on it too!! lol
H&R's to KW stance = Cut a couple coils and enjoy the bounce on freeway driving.:lol::lol:

Was yours the infamous white one with the Auto Couture kit?

Thanks

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Was yours the infamous white one with the Auto Couture kit?
That was me!!

Never mind the chrome wheels, after all it was 5 years ago!!

The kit, dual exhaust and slam MADE this car IMO.

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Looking at these pics of yours, and my old pics, it amazes me the CRAPPY and TACKY way that I see these cars modded lately. 24 and 26" wheels FTL.

Its crazy that clean mods can make a 5-7 year old car look sick!

·
Registered
819 Posts
sleek, is that the original color? Props on going with a different/unique color.

D2, those wheels were THE SHIT 5 years ago. Before there was concave, it was all about the size of your lips :)

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
Yeah, for sure years ago it was all about the lip.

We try to mix the old and new, with the concave and lip depth, but neither over exaggerated, it really makes for a nice look when done properly!

Sort of like this, widebody GTR from South Africa:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the clean look and those wheels are awesome...

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Looking at these pics of yours, and my old pics, it amazes me the CRAPPY and TACKY way that I see these cars modded lately. 24 and 26" wheels FTL.

Its crazy that clean mods can make a 5-7 year old car look sick!
:bow1:

then they bitch about how their ride quality is crap and their car is slower. I will never put wheels 1 inch larger than stock on any car.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Very unique color and the wheels look amazing, welcome to the 4 I hope you enjoy your stay here.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those wheels are serious sick man and that color is unique. :welcome:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts