Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi L4P,
Found the site Year and a bit back, love it, check it everyday for what's new. Anyways I'm a 33 y old Architect/Residential Builder from Melbourne Australia, been a car nut since very young. Old man owns (and still) a 95 Lotus Esprit S4s in Azure blue, had it since 98. This is my very first exotic car of my own. I'm married to the best woman and have three beautiful girls. I bought this 05 360 spider last week so still very fresh with it. Personally love the color combo, am currently looking for some wheels open to suggestions if any. Wasn't quite ready to get one yet had other plans, but wife convinced me to get it. Couple pics attached (sorry for the poor quality iPhone shots. Once I get wheels on will take better pics). Thanks
L4P.jpg l4P2.jpg

·
Registered
342 Posts
Congrats.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Congrats enjoy!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Everyone,
Ive done a couple of hundred klms till now (still unreg, getting Roadworthy certificates etc to transfer in my name). So far love it. I'm finding it more civil to drive than the old Mans S4s Feels heaps quicker, and sounds heaps better. Im struggling with wheels. Corey thanks for pics, Im looking at a set, pic below of in 20s all round with 235/30 and 325/25 tyres. Being a 3 Piece are not cheap, so don't want to make a mistake. I'm pretty sure they are exact copies of the Hamman 360 Rims. With these Madina Forged wheels, all the bolts are marked with Asanti on them. Which correct me if I'm wrong are supposed to be a good quality wheel. Appreciate any feedback good and bad with them on the black 360
Madiana-Forged2.gif
Hamman 1.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
looks great. congrats on your first exotic car! love that your wife is so supportive of your passion for cars! enjoy it in good health.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Be careful switching wheels and tires as these vehicles were developed around 3 different set of factory rims plus 4 different tires. Changing the overall rolling diameter will cause the clutch to prematurely wear and also interfere with the ABS. Heavier wheels will cause the vehicle to perform inferior to stock specs.

Your most important aspect to watch with this car is tire pressure. It can be a night and day difference with handling.

Ciao,
Jon

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Thanks Everyone,
Ive done a couple of hundred klms till now (still unreg, getting Roadworthy certificates etc to transfer in my name). So far love it. I'm finding it more civil to drive than the old Mans S4s Feels heaps quicker, and sounds heaps better. Im struggling with wheels. Corey thanks for pics, Im looking at a set, pic below of in 20s all round with 235/30 and 325/25 tyres. Being a 3 Piece are not cheap, so don't want to make a mistake. I'm pretty sure they are exact copies of the Hamman 360 Rims. With these Madina Forged wheels, all the bolts are marked with Asanti on them. Which correct me if I'm wrong are supposed to be a good quality wheel. Appreciate any feedback good and bad with them on the black 360
View attachment 68511
View attachment 68513
Since you are looking are a mesh design may I suggest these:

HRE

590RS
560R
940RL
P40L
R40
C90

ADV.1

ADV8 (includes track spec, deep concave, etc.)
ADV7 (includes track spec, deep concave, etc.)

D2 Forged

VS1
CV1

Running a 235/30/20 and a 325/25/20 is no problem.

You made a comment about 3 pieces being not cheap, may I suggest a 1 piece forged wheel?

Give me a call or drop me a email, I'd be more than glad to answer any questions you may have and get you the perfect setup you want.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Forgot to mention, I have a set of 20 inch Auto Couture two tone brushed black with chrome lip in stock and ready to be put on. I can let you have them dirt cheap. ;)

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
another aussie. welcome! great looking Ferrari, congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I've been through a few cars. Personally I would not go 20" all around, go 19 plus 20. It will look cleaner, drive better, and basically just look cleaner.

Did I mention it'll look cleaner?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts