Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I finally pulled the trigger on a BMW (after my G37 had irreparable flood damage) and couldn't be happier. It's a Steel Gray Metallic M3 with Imola Red Leather and Aluminum Trim. 6-speed, of course. I've only had it for a few days, but this car has already impressed me in every respect.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Congrats. That was my dream car I never had. Slap on an AC Schnitzer exhaust and the cars done

·
Registered
521 Posts
Love it bro! Congrats and welcome to the club lol

·
14,490 Posts
Congrats man!. E46 M3 is timeless and will always be my favorite M3. Enjoy it man!:)

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Welcome to the family. :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Congratulations on the new M3! It looks to be in excellent condition! Gorgeous color combo as well. Enjoy it, man!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Thanks for the kind words everyone, hopefully I'll be making it to Cars & Coffee more often now!
Congrats and welcome! If you're going to cars and coffee PM me, we could caravan down there!

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Nice man!! I've actually been looking into these and this is the EXACT one I'd get if I had a choice. I'll keep an eye out for you around NH!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Congrats! Two words: Eisenmann Race...:whistle:

You mean two words as in BOAT ANCHOR?!

I would go for Super Sprint Race as the Eisenmann is a Boat Anchor and not worth the price just for sound.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts