Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show the LP4 community what a proper American Supercar should look like! This was finished at V Raptor Speedworks. I will be running this car at some of the 1/2 mile and mile run events hopefully next year. Everything about this car is insane! And to think some people go out and buy cars from other countries :eek:hwell:

The list...
Mast Motorsports 454 LSX iron block 960hp total
Race Logic Traction Control
G96/88 911 997 GT2 6speed
ISIS - everything they have
PUR 4OUR 19X13 and 19X9.5 wheels
Zex LS Perimeter Plate Nitrous system
Aluminum fuel tanks
Tillet B5 seats
And so much more!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There not as bad as you would think. But there is a method to getting in and out!!!!! If you dont know how and your not exactly gym material if could be a pain in the ass! But there are plenty of GTM owners that are over 6'2" and 240lbs! I am only 5'10 195lbs and the seat is almost all the way up due to the harness and diagonal bars I have added in the car.

By the way the side impact bars you see with the door open are something we added and they do make it very hard to get in and out of. I am even thinking about removing the top bar on the passenger side to help passengers get in and out better!

Here is a pic of that big wide tail in a custom built trailer. I have no idea how I would have been able to transport it with out these ramps. The back of this car is extremely wide!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
need some rev and fly-by videos like, NOW!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Soooooooooooooo badass! Love the color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Damn that looks good! Definitely the nicest GTM build I've ever seen!

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Yeah that's gorgeous. I almost pulled the trigger on one of these before picking up my R8 but by the time it was all said and done it was going to cost more and quite frankly wasn't willing to wait. Now that I have the R8 I'm reconsidering.

Put up some vids if you get a chance.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looks stunning. Congrats.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts