Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this car to replace the V (which I still have, who wants it?!). Was a bone stock 2013 fully loaded M5. Performance wise it is now tuned w/catless downpipes. I just lowered it, the front carbon and OE trunk carbon lip, 21's, OE black grilles, larger exhaust tips, and tinted the windshield, otherwise that's it. Love this damn thing.

Before:

After:

I do have a set of spacers that I'll give a try to make it a little more aggressive, but that's it.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Looks great!! Awesome ride
You said tinted windshield ?? is it legal? And most important can you see driving at night? I'm sure it looks awesome in person.

Reactions: chidoks

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I like it without the spacers. Looks classy. Good job!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Congrats. Very nice choice you made going from the V to an M5 :bow1:

·
Registered
396 Posts
SICK!! Just picked my F10 M5 up this past monday! Loving mine as well, got some parts on the way :)

Reactions: chidoks

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Really loving how it turned out!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I wish California didn't have such strict tint laws. :/ I'm illegal right now with just 35% on the front windows. I went back to Louisiana and all the cars were fully limo tinted and they looked so much better having 4 matching windows and were cooler inside. Jealous

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tint on the front is 50% ceramic, just enough to curb some of the light coming in, but is by no means very dark. Windows are 15%. I'm not a big fan of limo tint, can't see crap at night.

Reactions: dotyy

·
Registered
396 Posts
Which tune did you go with? Did it get rid of the CEL with the Catless DP? And where did you get the larger tips from?! Thanks man!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts