Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dropped off my E55 at Platinum Motorsport a few weeks back, wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. I thought about selling the car but I really really couldn't I enjoy driving it and at this point in my life didn't wanna spend the money on another car till I get something else in my life established. So what I decided to do was give it a makeover here are some progress shots. I'll keep the detail and final shot under wraps till the project is done.

Enjoy

MATTE WHITE (No Vinyl)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
This E55 is going to be a MONSTER when we're done with it!!

About to graduate to the PLATINUM MOTORSPORT MATTE SOCIETY!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
in for this...E55's have a special place in my heart!

·
Registered
901 Posts
where can I see more pics of that CLS in your avatar?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for the comments, I am super excited to get the car back I have made some changes with Platinum so maybe a few more weeks and I'll have it back.

The CLS will go back to Platinum when I pick up the E class and get some more work done followed by the return of the E class do redo the complete interior.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
624 Posts
UPDATE: Mo's E55 - Just finalized the new matte white metalic finish with the new dry carbon fiber front bumper lip, rear decklid wing, and rear diff. Next stop is our Melrose location for the final details, new wheels and tires, and color changed brake kit to white...

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
sick!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts