Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just would like too show you guys my BMW, just one quick pic until she goes in next week and comes out a storm trooper with Matte White vinyl. :laugh:

It's got plenty of extras, Dinan Stage 2 software, GruppeM Titanium Exhaust, CSL Wheels, Spacers, Springs, and the list goes on. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hot car. It'll be really unique matte white. A buddy of mine did his matte white as well for a quick example of how it might turn out:

No worries though, I believe the car is in Florida now, and I'm pretty sure he's taking the vinyl off here pretty soon as well so you'll be in small company. Welcome to the 4 dude.

·
Registered
136 Posts
This car was a second option to get. but since all m3 drivers dont have much friends according to Jeremy Clarkson I didnt get one:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you guys! I'm really looking forward too making it matte white, I love the blacked out look but after having one car sporting that look it's time for a change! And Grant, thank you for those pics, gives me a good idea of how its going too turn out, that color pops out so much!

I'll post some sound clips tonight, let's just say it's really loud. GruppeM definitely has built one of the deepest and best sounding exhausts for these cars, pricey but so worth it!

Here's another picture for you guys. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts