Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some pictures a while ago of my ratty old car. About two weeks ago, I decided to take the easy way out and had it PlastiDipped. I considered lime green just for squirts and giggles, but I figured I'd keep with my style and opted for the classic matte black.

On my to-do list: 4-point Schroth Rallye 3 harnesses, Sparco Fighter for me, Sparco R100 for the passenger, and 15"x8" (16"x8" crossed my mind, too) wheels with a 225 square setup.

I'm sorry I don't have many pictures uploaded... I'm not a big photographer. I plan to have a photo shoot with a few friends soon enough.

I hope you guys enjoy! Well... what little you can see, anyway..

·
14,490 Posts
Sleeper S52 E30. Lookin good!.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to one day put my right foot down and hear, "ssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" and let off to hear, "p'TSHHH!"

Yeah... it's hard to type out turbo noises. :(

·
14,490 Posts
I'd love to one day put my right foot down and hear, "ssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" and let off to hear, "p'TSHHH!"

Yeah... it's hard to type out turbo noises. :(
I knew exactly what that was. I'm looking forwarded to listening to those noises on the way home today.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I wish my car went sssssssssssssss and ptshhhhhhh.

I just goes BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *shift* BWAHHHHHHH bah bah abh pop pop bah habhfds.

Something like that.

Reactions: SPDSKTR

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That makes two of us.

Who else would like to join the BWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH [Shift] BWWWWAAAHHHHHHHHH bahbahb abh POP baaaawwwww club?

Reactions: vtiracing08

·
14,490 Posts
That makes two of us.

Who else would like to join the BWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH [Shift] BWWWWAAAHHHHHHHHH bahbahb abh POP baaaawwwww club?
M5 goes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shift WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! pop pop.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I wish we could record ourselves reading these sound descriptions.

·
14,490 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts