Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So you guys all remember when I said I would NEVER buy a new BMW unless...... it was an E60 M5?. Well.. My time with the Maserati was fun I guess. That car wasn't what I was looking for. Sure it attracted a lot of attention as an exotic does. But my real passion is a drivers car and something I'll enjoy every day.

This morning I woke up and I got into something. I will be a man and admit I started to cry with happiness as I pressed the gas. This has been my dream car since 2006 when it came out. I use to talk about this car to other people like I owned one. I've had dreams about it and the sound of the motor for years. Enjoy the pics and vids.

http://malibumafiav.com

I plan to do a few mods. So far I've done straight pipes, limo tint, suspension. I plan on doing black grills, front lip, black out wheels, GTR hood and superchargers.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I saw in ur sig you sold the maser, was wondering what you'd end up replacing it with.

Congrats on the M5. Great great cars, my father misses his but he replaced it with an m6.

Congrats & enjoy many 10mpg, tire shredding, smg slamming miles

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw in ur sig you sold the maser, was wondering what you'd end up replacing it with.

Congrats on the M5. Great great cars, my father misses his but he replaced it with an m6.

Congrats & enjoy many 10mpg, tire shredding, smg slamming miles
Thank you!. Lol I got 14mpg on the way to work today WIN!. No M mode, 7th gear the whole way at 65mph.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Much congrats man. My friend had one with a really nice exhaust on it and was soooo loud. We raced the Camaro SS against it a few times and that thing is amazingly quick for how heavy it is. Hope you really enjoy this car.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful car, always good to see someone make it to their car goal. How big of a supercharger are you planning for it?
Whatever VF-engineering can offer me is what I'll most likely be getting:).

Much congrats man. My friend had one with a really nice exhaust on it and was soooo loud. We raced the Camaro SS against it a few times and that thing is amazingly quick for how heavy it is. Hope you really enjoy this car.
Yeah this things is insanely fast for being 4,000 pounds!. I love it!. Although my 3-series does beat it from 0-60 lol.

Guarantee if you put an exhaust on this, you'll get way more looks than you did in the Mas!
Already cut the mufflers off this morning:). I'll post a video of the S85 noises shortly.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Congrats bro, this is my dream car as well. Eisenmann exhaust will make this car perfect

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Not as cool as an M Coupe, but it does have a lot more room. I guess since I never see you anymore, these pics are as close as I'll get to seeing it ;)

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Thank you!. Lol I got 14mpg on the way to work today WIN!. No M mode, 7th gear the whole way at 65mph.
Why in the world would you drive that car out of M mode?
When I owned my e60 m5 back in the day, m mode is the first thing I engaged and mashed the pedal and downshifted at every chance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not my style of car but I too love seeing people acquire something they've dreamt about. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
NICE! Looks like one of my cars...with a hard top and 2 extra doors!

1 - 20 of 233 Posts