Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know, most do not. I make paracord watch straps, and bracelets, and anything else you want. So, I figure my dog needed a new collar, so why not make him a manly collar. here are the pics, and yes, its 28 inches long, and 10 inchese in diameter.

I put this in the watch forum, since i am going to guess and say thats the biggest market for paracord here

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
thats hella cool...i bet that thing is tough. I have a few dobermans that are hell on collars.
you ever wanna start selling them let me know

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to buy in bulk. these things take a lot of cord. But yes, they are strong. figure its 550lbs per cord, and there are a total of 6 strands when its done....

As soon as I start buying in bulk, I have no problem selling them.

·
Registered
938 Posts
lets see that as a strap...

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New blue line paracord bracelets!!!

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and I know you guys asked about a strap. I finally got that homage, and right away got a new strap

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
this is also the only one i know of.... Paracord ipod nano watch!!!

·
5,744 Posts
Mikey, can you get a wrist shot with either the watch strap or bracelet on? Very unique.

-Markus-

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, give me about 5 minutes and ill post one of each.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this is a shitty pic, i will have to get a better one later. I think the camera is at my other house still.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone who wants one, I can do them. shoot me a pm.

I am working on more colors.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'm in for one in black. Been looking at them to wear along with POW/MIA bracelets I've worn for almost 20 years. Would rather support you. E-mail me.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
email sent, and depending on what happens with this deal, will determine if I do a site. Most of my sales are just word of mouth, or by me wearing mine daily.

but ill keep you in mind

1 - 20 of 66 Posts