Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have only had the car ~4 months and put a set of C5 Z06 wheels on it, when I bought it. Then I came across an awesome opportunity to purchase a set of Forgestars that were already finished, at a deep discount.

They are an awesome wheel and super light, and have a great look to them.

Specs:

18X9 Front with 255/40/18 Nitto INVO
19X11 Rear with 305/30/19 Nitto INVO

They sit just about perfect and the tires are awesome. The only issue I had so was the rear axle stub it hitting the center cap, but spent a little time on the Metabo and got it worked out.

Have a professional shoot going to happen soon and will post better images.

Couple of snaps with the windows freshly tinted.

·
Registered
625 Posts
one word:Clean
Absolutely, sweet looking ride!!! You're going to love those Invos, they hook great. I went from the Runcraps to Invos on my Z06 and never looked back.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Absolutely, sweet looking ride!!! You're going to love those Invos, they hook great. I went from the Runcraps to Invos on my Z06 and never looked back.
Accept to look at your opponents? :lol:

Love the look on this C5. Give us a thorough update when you get that photoshoot done.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice choice, hopefully mine will show soon. I've been following your thread on CF; guess I'm going to be doing some grinding on the axle stubs...do you think machining the centercaps is an option?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice choice, hopefully mine will show soon. I've been following your thread on CF; guess I'm going to be doing some grinding on the axle stubs...do you think machining the centercaps is an option?
Yes you will have to grind the axle stubs, machining centercaps is not even an option.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Love it! Mine looks the exact same, minus the rims of course.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts