Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple pics of my buddy's sick RR Overfinch kit sitting on 24"s. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These tires definitely cause a bit of rubbing, but nothing unbearable. He slapped on those cooper LTZ tires for our Mammoth trips in the winter, other than that he runs a low profile that doesn't cause any rubbing.

Traversina who is Henry Sergerstrom and do you have pics of his RR?

·
Registered
387 Posts
These tires definitely cause a bit of rubbing, but nothing unbearable. He slapped on those cooper LTZ tires for our Mammoth trips in the winter, other than that he runs a low profile that doesn't cause any rubbing.

Traversina who is Henry Sergerstrom and do you have pics of his RR?
Gotcha. I was gonna say that the tread looks a bit aggressive but I was guessing winter tires. What I got from skimming google was that Henry S owns (?) a real estate firm and recently was the top financial contributor to a concert hall in his and someone elses name. Couldnt find his RR however.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gotcha. I was gonna say that the tread looks a bit aggressive but I was guessing winter tires. What I got from skimming google was that Henry S owns (?) a real estate firm and recently was the top financial contributor to a concert hall in his and someone elses name. Couldnt find his RR however.
Yup same results. Slightly different/mispelled last name. Interested in seeing it though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This is my new favorite Range Rover. Any more pictures?
Hey mc, few more. We might be going up to Mammoth in it this weekend, I'll have some great pics of it in the snow if we do.

·
Registered
651 Posts
def unique, but i'm curious how's the quality of the fitment on overfinch parts? hard to tell based on pics. it comes outwhen u see it in person.

·
Registered
693 Posts
def unique, but i'm curious how's the quality of the fitment on overfinch parts? hard to tell based on pics. it comes outwhen u see it in person.
The fitment looks like crap in the third pic...

·
Registered
651 Posts
yea i just wish range rovers had a vendor like a techart to porsche.
oem level quality but more flair/daring designs than Zzz factory.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im the owner of the car and Im the first to say that Overfinch quality is HORRIBLE. I love the style and look of this kit, but overtime lots of the parts started to morph! Ive fixed the bumper gap fitment multiple times already and it keeps morphing lol.

Bought this stuff from Marc Braham (the official Overfinch distributor here) and he has been NO HELP whatsoever. I sent pics a year ago documenting the issues.

Other then that, thanks! I love the car, love the new tires/wheels I went with for the more aggressive look as well! You will notice in the last pic I just vinyl'd the roof gloss black as well.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Im the owner of the car and Im the first to say that Overfinch quality is HORRIBLE. I love the style and look of this kit, but overtime lots of the parts started to morph! Ive fixed the bumper gap fitment multiple times already and it keeps morphing lol.

Bought this stuff from Marc Braham (the official Overfinch distributor here) and he has been NO HELP whatsoever. I sent pics a year ago documenting the issues.

Other then that, thanks! I love the car, love the new tires/wheels I went with for the more aggressive look as well! You will notice in 1 pic i just vinyl'd the roof gloss black as well.
hey taz, def a bigtime headturner of an suv. would def make me say well done.

and thanks for being candid about your experience. a lot of dudes are insecure and hide behind the fact that sometimes you get screwed by companies who don't seem to care at all about their reputation esp in this day and age where information spreads quicker than a cold sore in a sorority house.

overfinch, you just lost a lot of business here. get your act together. we have money to spend, vendors. earn our $s. quid pro quo.

·
Registered
30 Posts

and thanks for being candid about your experience. a lot of dudes are insecure and hide behind the fact that sometimes you get screwed by companies who don't seem to care at all about their reputation esp in this day and age where information spreads quicker than a cold sore in a sorority house.

overfinch, you just lost a lot of business here. get your act together. we have money to spend, vendors. earn our $s. quid pro quo.
Thank you appreciate the kind remarks.

I definitely had enough waiting around for Mark or Overfinch. Seriously, morphing??? I will never recommend or buy anything from Overfinch again.

At the moment the drivers side bumper gap is good, but the other side has a gap that started to appear again. Also some of the sides of the bumper seems to have morphed as well, causing the slots on the side of the bumpers to start to move. Overall the car still looks like no other RR ive seen, so it still keeps me happy. :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

Yup I was going to go with Marc for Red Brembo calipers. But after I spoke to Vik about his experience with Marc @ Overfinch I decided to skip the whole thing.

P.S. I was thinking about going with the Overfinch kit this summer, but seeing the morphing in person I decided to just stick with the Autobiography bumper...cheaper, better made, better fitment, and still looks great.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

Other then that, thanks! I love the car, love the new tires/wheels I went with for the more aggressive look as well! You will notice in the last pic I just vinyl'd the roof gloss black as well.
Do you mind me asking what are the tire specs ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
305/35/24 Cooper LTZs. I know this b/c were current looking for chains for our mammoth trip tomorrow lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have Cooper LTZ 305/35/24's tires on it now. Had to shave some certain areas of the inside fenders to get them to fit better. They are pretty massive tires though! Used to have Cooper 295/35/24's XST's on it, great tire as well! Just wanted a more off-road aggressive look, something different then other modded RR's.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts