Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Your name wouldn't happen to be Jeff Lewis would it? ;)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your name wouldn't happen to be Jeff Lewis would it? ;)
Lol are you trying to say im an ass hole :) no im not jeff lewis but I do watch the show on Bravo!

nice work
Thanks!

What type of projects? You are a contractor?
I do have my contractor's license but it's just a tool that I use. All of our homes are spec. I run a small RE fund with investors and we invest in residential property in our area.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Ah very nice, only reason I ask is the roof addition & modification in the third pic, quite the task, depending on your goals, so very nice.

Nicely done!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Very impressive work, do you have a business contact details?

·
Registered
964 Posts
I do have my contractor's license but it's just a tool that I use. All of our homes are spec. I run a small RE fund with investors and we invest in residential property in our area.
Very interesting stuff! Are these rental properties, or flips?

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks guy's for all the kind words!

They are all flips I think I will do that for a few more years and then maybe thing a bit more long term.
That's awesome. I'm trying to transition from rentals to flips up here for myself, there's definitely more money in that for the short term.
Mind if I pm you and pick your brain sometime?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
OP, just wondering, how are you getting financing for these flips? Hope its not too personal of a question. Are you going through a bank, hard money lenders, your own cash?. I was talking to stevefromtheham , and he's been in real estate for many years, and told me the money has mostly dried up.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Let me know if you ever need wine storage systems, bar fixtures or storage solutions for the garages. Happy to help.

I love the architecture! Nice properties.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's awesome. I'm trying to transition from rentals to flips up here for myself, there's definitely more money in that for the short term.
Mind if I pm you and pick your brain sometime?
Feel free to PM!

OP, just wondering, how are you getting financing for these flips? Hope its not too personal of a question. Are you going through a bank, hard money lenders, your own cash?. I was talking to stevefromtheham , and he's been in real estate for many years, and told me the money has mostly dried up.
It's personal funds and investors funds. I'm trying to expand but like you said the money is dry! The guys that do hard money have so many strings attached that its to time consuming to even try! It seems like if I even bring up the word Real Estate to a potential investor he doesnt even want to hear me out.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have extensive experience in buying Trust Deed Sales in the Los Angeles County area. I have bought and rented out 9 since Feb 2010. If you need access to cash, try getting a equity line of credit from Wells Fargo. If you have any other funding questions or fliping questions send me a PM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts