Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
SW all of your cars kill. Anyone as to be as lucky to own any of your cars is a truly lucky person indeed. Congrats to the new owner and way to keep it in the L4P family!

·
Registered
883 Posts
True....but after last night, I can tell you that pics honestly don't do it justice. In the flesh, it's more menacing than almost any car I've ever seen.

I see in your sig you have a 90 ZR1 and and 2010 ZR1!!! That is killer!!!:clap:

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Congrats to both of you! Nice car for sure!

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Congrats to both, car is incredible.

·
Registered
592 Posts
SW all of your cars kill. Anyone as to be as lucky to own any of your cars is a truly lucky person indeed. Congrats to the new owner and way to keep it in the L4P family!
You couldn't wish it on a nicer guy. There are few, if any, more patient and enthusiastic "car guys" than SW. He gets bombarded at the events I've been to and he takes all of the questions in stride with a smile on his face. Sharing is caring!

Thanks, Ben. Funny, no one's ever said that about a lime green Mercury before! ;-)

ZR-1's, TR and Cyclone - Photography by Tony Gonzalez
Sanjay,

Will be out of town for the next C&C but if you are at Urban Speed i'm going to try and swing by. Otherwise I'll have to check it out sometime soon!

·
Registered
704 Posts
wow congrats to SW and the new owner!

HRE p40s huh? I thought you had another set of wheels on there. Which one do you like better?

·
Registered
575 Posts
congrats to both of you. Enjoy the new ride

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Thanks for all the props, I'm sure it's been a long weekend for Sanjay but he should have the car by wed. I'm just as excited for him to have it as he is to get it!

SW

21 - 40 of 53 Posts