Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congrats to the new owner Sanjay (DoctorV8) on the forum! Sanjay has quite a few fast cars but I knew this would be the car he would love the most. I called him a few days ago, while he was a the GT ralley and told him I was selling my black G and he needed to buy it. He was thinking hard about it until yesterday when he came to see it in person and go for a ride. I took him for a ride, then he drove it.The ride was the nail in the coffin..:lol: He couldn't believe any car that fast drove like a bone stock car. He was driving though my neighborhood at 35mph in 5th gear! Anyway, just wanted to congratulate Sanjay. He will be picking it up next week!

SW

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Congrats on sale and Congrats to Sanjay on purchase!!

Way to keep it in the L4P Fam!!! That is such a beast. :drool:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Wow. Shame you're selling it but it sounds like it has found a great new owner who will enjoy it to the fullest. Congrats to you on the sale and congrats to Sanjay for picking up a sick, sick ride!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
nice.... i can stare at the engine bay of these cars all day, and still be amazed...

·
Registered
883 Posts
Very lucky guy!!!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
good deal!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks everyone....and thanks to SW for thinking of me when he decided to sell his bad, bad black G. Life is good!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Sanjay's Cyclone is one of the baddest cars i've ever seen.

·
Registered
909 Posts
When I look at the black beast I just think that is one badass moth*&^%$#ing car.

·
Registered
28 Posts
When I look at the black beast I just think that is one badass moth*&^%$#ing car.
True....but after last night, I can tell you that pics honestly don't do it justice. In the flesh, it's more menacing than almost any car I've ever seen.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
congrats to both of you!
wow i thought SW's sig was really impressive, but sanjay you're not doing too badly yourself ;)
would love to see some garage pics :whistle:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts