1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice, looks like a good place.

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
when it's on, it's definitely on; unfortunately, that makes it all the more painful when it's not on.

- chuck

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Been going there for 40 years :D

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
While I'm sure the other places are good. Nothign holds a candle to Lugers in my opinion.

I remember when I lost my Luger Card, I got issued a new one with a new # and my # went up huge because my account was linked off my fathers which was 25+ years old. He almost killed me LOL since they had to replace his card too

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
While I'm sure the other places are good. Nothign holds a candle to Lugers in my opinion.

I remember when I lost my Luger Card, I got issued a new one with a new # and my # went up huge because my account was linked off my fathers which was 25+ years old. He almost killed me LOL since they had to replace his card too

there is no substitute for 'the experience' of Lugers but the Minetta Tavern steak for two is, believe it or not, better. it's probably the best piece of beef you can eat in a restaurant. give it a shot next time you're in NYC.

- chuck

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I've long forgotten the names of the restos in Tokyo where I first tried authentic Kobe beef as well as Matsuzaka beef. But suffice to say my mouth still waters when I remember the look, feel and taste of the beef that I consumed.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
The Cut, Las Vegas
The SW SteakHouse, Las Vegas
Brenar's, Houston
Fleminng's, anywhere

1 - 15 of 15 Posts