Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and a friend took out 2 of my cars, and had a short race at the end.. I was in the Gallardo not paying attention while in 4th gear, he starts honking then takes off.. So I downshift to 2nd AFTER he is already in it and Bye bye..
I also had a passanger and he was alone..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1BsL3BXrqo

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice vid.

i like both cars, but its a very obvious whose gonna get beat.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do we even need to watch the vid? i didnt . whats the point? one is 500 hp one 1000 hp. the p will kill it on the track lol
Its just vid... I wouldnt be soo sure on track... And if youd like we can make a vid of me killing your car:wink:

·
Registered
522 Posts
sure lets make one .lol idk. not like im putting my pink down. then will we have that bald guy adjust for hp like the show pinks lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure lets make one .lol idk. not like im putting my pink down. then will we have that bald guy adjust for hp like the show pinks lol
Haha, all in good fun.. Are you doing the 1199 event?

On a side note.. Evoms ECU, TCU and exhaust are on their way for the 997...

·
Registered
522 Posts
Haha, all in good fun.. Are you doing the 1199 event?

On a side note.. Evoms ECU, TCU and exhaust are on their way for the 997...
yes sir ill be there . nice man. itll be much closer. get the turbos and intercoolers and ull be done... im so glad my tuner(speed gallery lol) is closed today. want to make it a closer race lol.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes sir ill be there . nice man. itll be much closer. get the turbos and intercoolers and ull be done... im so glad my tuner(speed gallery lol) is closed today. want to make it a closer race lol.
Im going to go in stages.. If I go all out Ill get bored with nothing else to do..

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
must have been a big jumpe when the tt when in though lol.
It was... but I had to go all out because I knew I wanted built internals, and I didnt want to ship the Gallardo cross country multiple times..And I actually shipped it twice, because the first kit I had on it, made 750rwhp on pump, and 930 on 100, then Jason came out with his new kit, and my car made 850 on pump and 1100 on 100, and 1300 on C16. The 997 Tip has limits due to the transmission so I know i dont want to go crazy.. Also, Im more interested in what the Porsche can do on pump gas, rather than race gas since I will never run race gas in it..

·
Registered
522 Posts
yeah i had 650-700hp in my tip on 91 . thtas pretty much where ur gonna/wanna be to DD it. much more will be internals and thats junk. yeah i know bout the TT g . was about 2 secs from doing it myself. also pretty close to TT a gt3 block. see how thta comes out lol. well play soon .

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I assume your race is defined in a straight line..standing mile? Either way, I would love to see that race. GTT should see 240 mph ?

Todd Z and the EVOMS crew...I think you have a challenge. :D
I have no race with Evoms.. Dont really care.. Im happy my GTT has never had anyone come close, and its never had a problem in the 2 years ive owned it... Im too old to go crazy.. too much to lose.. always someone faster, and someone willing to be spend more money to do so.. I wanna live to mod a Veyron... :) The guys at Undergorund have pretty much proven that when it comes to speed, the Gallardo is pretty much untouchable, but with that comes expense.

Ive only run 1 tank of 100 through my car, and the car was rediculous fast. Unuseable on the street. On pump its perfect and thats all I need.

I cant wait to see what the Porsche will do, as all I care to do in the Porsche is 0-100 runs..

Looked at an SLS today... a Twin Turbo SLS sounds fun..:wink:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I assume your race is defined in a straight line..standing mile? Either way, I would love to see that race. GTT should see 240 mph ?

Todd Z and the EVOMS crew...I think you have a challenge. :D
Not sure why people think the Porsche is much better than the Lambo at the track.. The Lambo feels far more planted, surefooted and stable than my Porsche, both stock suspensioned.. The GTT is WAY too fast for me to track, @ Willow it scared me.. But in the hands of a pro,, the Gallardos are very very fast.. In the end.. my GTT was built for straightline speed, at that..it excells beyond my expectations... to track, id rather run my 997TT, not cause its better..because its slower..

·
Registered
522 Posts
Undergrounds the shiT!!! they hop!!! i wanna live to mod a veyron too lol. tbh im not a fan of any awd track cars they push u off the track when ur going all out. be safe man seeay at chp 1199

1 - 20 of 23 Posts