Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some practice with the new 24-70 and first planned shots of my car, enjoy, comments appreciated.. o yea and I need gloves next time, it was TOO COLD.. o yea this is the porsche thread, but my friend with this 135 was there :whistle:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
some great driver's cars right there. nice shots.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
nice cars nice house...make sure to come hang out w/ the NY/NJ Crew when the weather gets good we go on many drives & now that the winter is here we usually meet up for Dinner every couple weeks....check the Northeast Section

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good angles on some pics, others meh...
the pictures seem out of focus though, what camera u using?
Some pictures were taken with a 7D, and some with a rebel.. the ones with the lesser camera are most likely the ones that seem poor. My friend took those shots for the most part or I took it but was uncomfortable with the smaller body

nice cars nice house...make sure to come hang out w/ the NY/NJ Crew when the weather gets good we go on many drives & now that the winter is here we usually meet up for Dinner every couple weeks....check the Northeast Section
Ill check it out

·
Registered
301 Posts
beautiful 911, love that white.. Great photos

·
Registered
704 Posts
nice pictures Alex! I love the sticker on the side, hook me up with one of those buddy =)

did you paint your calipers black?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice shots!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
sick 911 and 135 i love the 911 license plate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts