Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
two words of advice.

keep your feet down a bit longer (almost right till you have to shift to second...keeps your weight lower toward the ground and allows to launch a lot harder.

what sprockets are you running? got a quickshifter?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
two words of advice.

keep your feet down a bit longer (almost right till you have to shift to second...keeps your weight lower toward the ground and allows to launch a lot harder.

what sprockets are you running? got a quickshifter?
i cant wait to try it again next year. i really thought i was goin to hit a 10.80 or so. i was 200lbs, added chrome weight, geared -1 +2, commander, exhaust, i think thats it.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i cant wait to try it again next year. i really thought i was goin to hit a 10.80 or so. i was 200lbs, added chrome weight, geared -1 +2, commander, exhaust, i think thats it.
at the track. take your filter out even if it is a k&n or bmc (just be sure to put it back before heading home)
also lower that gearing a lot more. reason 600s suck at 1/4 is the lack of torque.....lower gearing emulates torque. -2 +4...you want to use all the gears down the track.

wont even need to extend the back if you do that. is sould put you mid to low 10s and even into the 9s....also get it dyno tuned. for better midrange not topend.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx for the tip.i never heard of anyone takin out the filter. +4 damn thats big for me lol will i still go over 150 on the xway?
i would never stretch this bike. just would look odd. i would love someone to make a 240 kit for it. i wouldnt stretch it it would just look like a fighter bike. i think it would look cool.

we have no one around that can really tune bikes sadly. the places that have it are not trust worthy. if i had the $ i would just send it out. i mapped it to my mods and didnt do anything.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
nvm after i posted i read your sig

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
thanx for the tip.i never heard of anyone takin out the filter. +4 damn thats big for me lol will i still go over 150 on the xway?
i would never stretch this bike. just would look odd. i would love someone to make a 240 kit for it. i wouldnt stretch it it would just look like a fighter bike. i think it would look cool.

we have no one around that can really tune bikes sadly. the places that have it are not trust worthy. if i had the $ i would just send it out. i mapped it to my mods and didnt do anything.
mapping it for mods dont do crap. it doesnt take your exact engine and your weather conditions into consideration. gota tune it on a dyno. where do you live? too bad you dont live around me. i have a dynojet250i (750hp, 200mph max) that i use for all my bikes.
the top speed will be around 145..but i would just do -2 +3. how fast it will accelerate will amaze you.
the filter is taken out because its a restriction. I do that in my big turbo camaro also at the track. and on all the bikes i race 1/4 mile or mile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts