Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker, meant to post pictures when I ordered it, and bought it, and first modified it, but here's the most recent set!

follow me on the insta, if you mention to me in a message or comment you're from L4P I'll follow you back, and I know how important followers are! :lol: Instagram

·
Registered
739 Posts
Beautiful color and car. Enjoy in good health and drive safe ;) please post a review after having/driving it for awhile

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sick colour combo,and welcome to the 4

·
Registered
848 Posts
I looooove the 435i, and your looks amazing! But the pricing is just insane IMO.

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I looooove the 435i, and your looks amazing! But the pricing is just insane IMO.
+1
BMWs are WAY overpriced, the bmw closest to where I live have a M6 sedan for $150k, fantastic looking car, but no way would I ever pay that much for a sedan.

·
Registered
469 Posts
+1
BMWs are WAY overpriced, the bmw closest to where I live have a M6 sedan for $150k, fantastic looking car, but no way would I ever pay that much for a sedan.
It is a brand new m6 gran coupe so the extra money comes down to add ons and especially mark ups. In the same sense of how The new s63 is somewhere around 140k msrp. German cars in general have a reputation of being a bit pricey; but in most cases you do get what you pay for.

·
Registered
469 Posts
To the OP Congratulations on the new 4! chip it! lol :)

·
14,490 Posts
So here's the question. Does it remind you of driving an E46?.

Reactions: NY-STRMTRPR

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Are BMW's coming factory with "orange peel" now or is that a new option?

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Really? Move along.
Clearly you've never been around the paint process of a car. I am sorry but that is unacceptable for a NEW car

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To the OP Congratulations on the new 4! chip it! lol :)
JB4 SOON! Was waiting for my first service appointment (few days I think, lots of driving) so I wouldn't have to uninstall right away

So here's the question. Does it remind you of driving an E46?.
The only E46 I really spent time with was pretty beat up, but I do like the car a lot, especially compared to my A4, 540i, and E36.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts