Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Very nice car! They really pushed the traditional family sedan styling. Interior pics?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dont have any nice once mine is the basic model so interior is basic..once i got some time ill for sure snap some pictures.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Congrats! LOVE the new Mazda 6, drove one a few months ago. Honestly one of the most fun cars I've ever driven. I had the Last gen. (2007) for a few months.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
All things considered, the Mazda6 is one of the best looking cars that came out recently. Same thing with it's sibling, the Mazda3. Both look damn impressive! Shoot me a note if you wanna play ball with us considering wheels, I'd be more than happy to throw our experts on this. Congratulations on the purchase!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! LOVE the new Mazda 6, drove one a few months ago. Honestly one of the most fun cars I've ever driven. I had the Last gen. (2007) for a few months.
i really love the drive only thing that i don't like is the torque/horsepower if it had a little more it would have been amazing haha

All things considered, the Mazda6 is one of the best looking cars that came out recently. Same thing with it's sibling, the Mazda3. Both look damn impressive! Shoot me a note if you wanna play ball with us considering wheels, I'd be more than happy to throw our experts on this. Congratulations on the purchase!
i wish i could afford lol it but thank you
some 20's would look amazing on this car lol

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sharp looking car.

I loved everything that Mazda showed up with at SEMA.

If they AWD Speed6 this badboy with a stick, I'm going to take a HARD look.

Reactions: Sanctuary
1 - 12 of 12 Posts