Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
lol.. wifey doesnt need a supercharger.. nothing beats that new car smell..! she just broke 1000mi. today, i'm having the front windshield ceramic tinted tomorrow morning. did you decide on wheels for yours yet? what year is it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hahaha I'm just buggin, my buddies got a white GT and I always say that to get under his skin! Gotta love that new car smell. Im still thinking the 23" rinspeeds, saw them on a cayenne and I think they look nice and don't attract too much attention. '11.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
haha, i know whats up...i really like the concave look. just might pick up some Graphite Vossen CV1s 22"

·
Registered
984 Posts
Awesome looking truck! Lets get some 22" KAHN RS300 wheels on there and complete the look! We have a few sets in stock ready to go ;)

Give us a call...

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Superb looking Range Rover but I dont like the rims. Imagine a set of TE37s on that thing, we will probably never see it but imagine :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Lol TE37's on a Range??? What planet you from? Theres a reason why you will never see it lol Those stock wheels suit this range
Hahaha its just a fantasy, but I`ll try it on Forza :) I`m thinking yellow TE37 on a light green Vogue, may sound crazy but I think it can look pretty nice :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I think they started last year, only white or black were available. I believe 2012 GT's only come orkney grey..

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Like the way the new ones look, congrats on the purchase. You should wrap the center section on the lower lip on the front bumper flat black to match the flat black plastic in the center. It will give it a separated look, yet aggressive.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts