thats awesome

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thats awesome
thank you very much :) your S5 is bitchin' too

How r u enjoying it ? My boy just picked up a white one yesterday
I'm loving it. Practical, seats 5 adults no problem. Pretty damn fast for an SUV. The awd is flawless as is the active suspension. Plus it can tow!

Love the red accents!!!!
thank you :) yeah I didn't want the typical murdered out look. I wanted to tie in the brembos and taillights as well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Very nice, I considered picking one up. The interiors are very nice in them as well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thank you. Yeah I like the nappa/Alcantra combo however have you seen the saddle interior jeep offers in the regular Cherokees? That's too awesome.

- Kb
Yeah I love the saddle brown interiors in the overland. If I was to get any Grand Cherokee aside from the SRT8 it would be the overland with the saddle for sure.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I love the saddle brown interiors in the overland. If I was to get any Grand Cherokee aside from the SRT8 it would be the overland with the saddle for sure.
I totally agree! 2014 they refreshing them with a 8.4 in head unit and 8 speed with stop n go. Would make a nice daily driver for my mom. Lol

- Kb

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ok since you told me to check this post out and now that I've seen some pictures bigger than your avatar, I have officially added a SRT8 Jeep to my possible next car list :lol: :) How hard was it to change the headlight ring to red? Im loving that look and the car as a whole!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok since you told me to check this post out and now that I've seen some pictures bigger than your avatar, I have officially added a SRT8 Jeep to my possible next car list :lol: :) How hard was it to change the headlight ring to red? Im loving that look and the car as a whole!
Yeah I need figure out how to make my avatar larger lol and welcome to the dark side! Lol
It was not too bad. Just simply bake the housing, prep and paint then reseal it. I did it at home but there are a lot of shops out there who can do it.

- Kb

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What do you have planned for it?
well im just busying with school, but waiting a tune release, then wheels and a lowering solution. since there is only a .8 inch kit from eibach available and i refuse to cut springs like many of guys have done to their SRT8s. Also working on a front splitter and rear diffuser set up with a center mount exhaust like the 1st generation SRT Jeeps. Currently trying to get my hands on a spare set of Taillamps so i can get to work on a idea i have in my head.

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
well im just busying with school, but waiting a tune release, then wheels and a lowering solution. since there is only a .8 inch kit from eibach available and i refuse to cut springs like many of guys have done to their SRT8s. Also working on a front splitter and rear diffuser set up with a center mount exhaust like the 1st generation SRT Jeeps. Currently trying to get my hands on a spare set of Taillamps so i can get to work on a idea i have in my head.
Sounds really good, let me know if I can help you with any of the mods. Do you have any wheels in mind or would you like some suggestions?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts