Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In December, I was finally able to get my baby back on the road. I was in an accident 2 years ago, and decided to un-insure the car and pay it off (you wouldn't believe how much my policy went up after the accident). With my brother in town for the holidays, I was finally able to get some good pictures of my car. All photo credit goes to my younger brother who I think has some amazing photography/editing skills.

The car is basically stock (intake, and cat-less mid pipes). The next mods will be full lowering suspension and aftermarket rims (undecided on style/brand/color). In the future, I am going to add a Kenne Bell twin screw supercharger. EDIT: CAR IS A 2011 2SS MODEL

Camaro Night Shoot by AlexShawLowKey, on Flickr

Follow us on Instagram:
My brother (photog): the_drafting_duck
Me (owner): alex_low_key

Reactions: jamesgav

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Nice shots! As the whole wheel thing goes, what do you think about these?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like those D2Forged rims, but what size are they? I am probably going to do 20" so I don't affect the performance as much (and obviously lower it to make it look right).

Been considering taking the stripes off and doing a bronze rim. I think that might look good, but it is getting a bit played out. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
These are 22's on each of them. We've recently did our CV2's for a Corvette in 19/20" so here's how they look a bit smaller.

One other cool idea would be MB8's ... one of the newest wheel designs from our company and you can have them in three-piece or monoblock, concave, extended lip or with our entry level forging as well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
personally I like the factory 20's from the ZL1.

View attachment 108761
Yeah, I agree. Obviously there are a lot of aftermarket wheels that look great, but those factory ones look really good.

Also, any consideration on doing anything with headlights/taillights? I think that makes huge difference in the look of these cars

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, those ZL1 rims look great for a factory rim. Tough decisions! Luckily I have time to save up $$$ and make my choice. What do you guys vote: keep the stripes and color match rims, OR get rid of the stripes?

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sometimes simple is really the best. I agree.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts