Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I picked up my Rover yesterday from another L4P member, who detailed it over the weekend. It looks utterly amazing, much better than when I picked it up from the stealership. Anyways, I decided it was time to take some real pics, with her all clean and shiny...

I know there will be several comments about this, so let me go ahead and say that EVERYTHING WILL BE COLOR CODED :D (including grill, side vent surrounds, door handles, rear end, and side skirts). This hasn't been done because I'm getting an Autobiography front bumper (if anyone's wondering, I figured out how to order it from the dealership, but I still need a couple part numbers before I can actually get it ordered). That said, here are the pics! If anyone wants to offer photography advice, please do - I'm an amateur photographer, but I'm used to animals and landscapes, not cars. Also, I've got MUCH bigger pics, if anyone wants to see them.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what kind of things do you have changed?
Right now the only mods are 15% tint on windows and 40% on windshield, 22" Overfinch wheels, Autobiography side vents, hardwired V1, and Overfinch matching shift knob.

·
Registered
66 Posts
yeah ok... looks great with that tint!

i already got my windows tinted too, but so much :)

please tell me, what is hardwired v1? :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good buy...If you want to change the wheels give me a holler ;)
Will do :thumb:

please tell me, what is hardwired v1? :)
Valentine 1 radar detector hardwired to the car (doesn't take up the 12v outlet anymore - mounted right below the rearview mirror)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Nice! What engine is it ? Shame they didnt put the 4.4 TDV8 in the RRS but only the RR!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! What engine is it ? Shame they didnt put the 4.4 TDV8 in the RRS but only the RR!
Thanks! And actually, you're mistaken - my '08 has the Supercharged 4.4 TDV8, and, even better, this one has the 5.0 Supercharged V8. I don't even know if they sold the V6 RRS in the States...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Im UK based, no 4.4TDV8 here in a Sport, only in the normal range rover. They do the 5.0 here too but our fuel is $9.90 USD per gallon lol! Which is silly fuel costs when the 5.0 only does 20miles per $10 of fuel!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a new (iPhone) pic with the front grill, Autobiography side vents, and door handles painted to match...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Very sharp.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts