Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots of my Dodge Challenger RT with toxic orange paint.
air setup

upgrades are:

wheels:
Kartier Forged wheels and nexson n3000 tires
22x9.5 F 4.5" lip 265/30zr22
22x11 R 6" lip 295/25zr22

Suspension:
-universal Air Suspension challenger kit

Performance:
- Flowmaster American thunder cat-back system

future mods in the next few months
- Sound Quailty audio build
Mosconi 6to8 processor
Mosconi AS100.4 Amplifiers (2 of them) (400 watts each)
Mosconi AS 300.2 Amplifier (1800watts)
Illusion Audio C8 components in the doors (1" tweeter and 8" midbass)
Illusion Audio c4 mids In the kick panel (4" mid)
Illusion Audio c12XL subs 12" (2 of them)
stinger wire and accessories

·
Registered
396 Posts
Mean!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, Obviously he doesn't know much about styles or trends. Just another hater..lol. I get compliments from all types of car guys. when I build a car i tried not to go after whatever the trend at the moment is. I know in small amount of time it changes months to months and year to year. So 10 or 15 years down the road the car still looks cool and stand the test of time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Never heard that one before, its the first. first off its not completely slammed I can adjust it to where ever I want the height to be.
why does lowering your car make it ricer?
From the photos, it looks slammed to the ground. May be you need to look at what Japanese Cars are like. You will know what i am talking about. Color looks good as always. I also like challenger but not this low. Its just not this thing's personality. Also the low profile tires on this mammoth looks weird.

Its just my opinion. If you like it, that's all it matters.

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

OP The car I think looks great.
You do know, your's is the same too? Keep it to yourself smart buoy.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The car is on air, not stanced "like Japanese cars."

I'm not a Challenger fan, but this is tastefully done.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Cool!
Nice that you have the control with the air, can make it scrape the ground or ride high. I love the shifter in these cars too, super cool. How's the ride comfort been?

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's a good looking car. I personally wouldn't want that particular look, but that's what makes it so cool. If everyone liked the same thing then cars would be boring. I wouldn't want everyone driving the same tricked out car as me. Good job!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool!
Nice that you have the control with the air, can make it scrape the ground or ride high. I love the shifter in these cars too, super cool. How's the ride comfort been?
The comfort level been good, rides nice. In the spring I will upgrade the shocks and struts to some aftermarket MOPAR Bilstein pursuit package shocks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts